March 13, 2020
The Board of Directors has been following information from our local officials and the CDC regarding the coronavirus outbreak. We met this morning to discuss precautionary measures.
Although the HOA has no knowledge of any staff member or resident with a confirmed case of the virus, the Board of Directors has made the decision to close the clubhouse facilities for two weeks starting tomorrow, Saturday March 14th. This decision was made with an abundance of caution for the well-being of our residents and our staff members.
All activities, meetings and social events scheduled in the month of March are cancelled.
Our daytime staff members will be reporting to work and the HOA will continue to operate as usual. As an extra precautionary measure, the clubhouse and facilitiy buildings will be cleaned and disinfected.
If anyone needs to drop off a check or other information, there will be a lockbox located at the entrance of the clubhouse from Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 4:00PM.
Any future potential closings or cancellations of events will be addressed and messaged to our community.
We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding.
Your Board of Directors